Report for conformity according to standard EN 1866-1:2008, Marine Med, highest rate achieved – A IVB C
Approved by CSI certified MED nr. MED/0497/102/09
According to directive 96/98/EC, EN 1866 and with CE-mark
Manufactured according to Directive 96/98/EC (MED) with modules B and D they have also achieved all the essential safety requirements of Directive 97/23/EC. it is EN3 approved and succeed the dielectric test at 35KV at 1 mt distance, therefore it can be used on electrical equipment up to 1000 Volt at 1 mt distance minimum.
It is a rubber hose diameter tube 20mm, with reinforced textiles; at the end there is a discharge pistol. Working pressure 25 bar. Its length allows the user to act at a safety distance from the fire.
Dry chemical powder German is produced according to EN 615 and ISO 9000 quality control. The basic components of dry powder are ammonium phosphate and ammonium sulphate with special silicon additives enabling easy discharge and avoiding any caking process. Dry powder is non-corrosive, non-abrasive, and is non toxic for humans and animals. Never mix with other kind. Use only original spare parts.
Advantages Of Wheeled Foam Extinguishers
• Very mobile and easy to operate
• Excellent quality, therefore a long operational lifetime
• Good ergonomy, easy to drive
• Extremely high ratings on A, B and C class fires
(solid combustibles, liquid fuels and gases)
• Can be used at low temperatures (-30°C).
• Easy to service
• First in Europe in accordance with the new EN 1866 standards
• With CE approval
• Other dry powder types available (BC, Monnex).